The information contained both herein and on Company’s website is designed to disseminate general information. It is not intended to give medical or pharmacological advice and as such should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical advice.
Any such statements on the website or otherwise communicated by Company have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”);
• While there are many clinical and scientific studies conducted on Halotherapy (“Salt Therapy”) throughout the world, the FDA has not evaluated the statements made by these studies addressing the benefits and risks of Salt Therapy.
• Salt Therapy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, ailment, pain, injury and/or other physical or medical condition and is not intended to substitute for medical care or treatment. Company recommends that all medical conditions should be diagnosed and treated by a qualified physician or other qualified healthcare practitioner. If I have any questions about Salt Therapy, I will check with my doctor before proceeding. Company assumes no responsibility for customers choosing to treat themselves;
• Possible side effects of salt therapy include but are not limited to: dry or itchy throat, nasal drip, and increased coughing at the beginning. All of these effects are a result of the respiratory system clearing itself out of pollutants. The toxins, which have accumulated and lodged deep in the body over time, is loosened by the salt and expelled. Generally, the side effects should cease with the removal of the pollutants. Skin irritation and dermal sensitivity may occur. In such a case, decrease the frequency of sessions.
The following conditions are not recommended for salt therapy:
•Clients who have or in the past suffered from any medical condition including, but not limited to, acute stage of respiratory disease; cardiac insufficiency; heart disorders; chronic obstructive lung diseases with 3rd stage of chronic lung insufficiency; unexplained bleeding; expiration of blood; hypertension in II B stage; acute kidney disease; internal diseases in acute an acute stage; tuberculosis; cancer, all of which are contraindications to Salt Therapy;
• Are pregnant;
• Have a fever, an infection or contagious condition;
• Are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other controlled substances; and
• Participation in the Activities is purely voluntarily and no promises, warranties or representations were made to me by the Company to induce me to participate.